CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   They're Laughing At Us! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=84837)

S o r n i March 14th 05 07:53 PM

They're Laughing At Us!

(shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

Maggie March 14th 05 11:24 PM

S o r n i wrote:
(shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

That was freakin' funny. Thanks for the laugh.
All good things,
Maggie

Mark Hickey March 15th 05 01:18 AM

"S o r n i" wrote:

(shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

That IS funny! The guy had it coming (I mean, why do you think they
invented the track stand, anywho?).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com