CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I've renamed Ride-A-Lot for the 2008 season (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=181224)

LIBERATOR March 22nd 08 07:53 AM

I've renamed Ride-A-Lot for the 2008 season

Ride-A-Lots new name, is now..... *drum roll please*

you must perform effort to read my hilarity that is so craved I should
get paid for -

sCROLL.,...... downwards.....

Don't give up I know I'm worshipped by all AMR people especially the
ones that say they KF me!

Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinsky) is now known as: Bumpkin-Pus!

CowPunk March 23rd 08 03:21 PM

On Mar 22, 3:53 am, LIBERATOR wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinsky) is now known as: Bumpkin-Pus!

At least you two love birds have something in common:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=29748 453

LIBERATOR March 25th 08 06:06 AM

On Mar 23, 9:21*am, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:53 am, LIBERATOR wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinsky) is now known as: Bumpkin-Pus!

At least you two love birds have something in common:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...idual&VideoID=....

I really am laughing, that really did look like BumpkinPus.