CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: Elite stainless steel water bottle cages (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41325)

pb133ghz April 1st 04 05:53 AM

WTB: Elite stainless steel water bottle cages

Wanted: Elite stainless steel (not alloy) water bottle cages
Price will depend on condition. Used ok by me.

Email with me...thanks.

Qui si parla Campagnolo April 1st 04 02:20 PM

WTB: Elite stainless steel water bottle cages

pb- Wanted: Elite stainless steel (not alloy) water bottle cages
Price will depend on condition. Used ok by me. BRBR

Not Elite but we have King steel cages-$12 per

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Jack April 2nd 04 03:50 PM

WTB: Elite stainless steel water bottle cages

The King cages are simultaneously nicer and cheaper than the Elite
stainless. I don't understand why they're only $12, but I'm not
complaining. BTW, the King cage isn't made by Chris King, the King of
headset fame. If it was it surely won't be a measely 12 bucks.

Cheers,

-Jack