CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=213885)

tom February 10th 10 12:56 AM

Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

Well done, people! Tom

LIBERATOR February 12th 10 01:07 AM

Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:
Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

tom February 12th 10 01:53 PM

On Feb 11, 6:07*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. Tom

LIBERATOR February 16th 10 05:25 AM

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

tom February 18th 10 05:56 AM

On Feb 9, 5:56 pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. Tom

But, I could point you to some skydiving videos of me if you'd like.
skydivevids.com Check out the Flail page. Tom

LIBERATOR February 19th 10 07:07 AM

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

tom February 19th 10 07:08 PM

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

Alright. Heard of the Residents, or Henry Cow?

tom February 21st 10 03:47 AM

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

Alright. Heard of the Residents, or Henry Cow?

Finished interacting?