CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vegas bike rental (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=5010)

Penny S November 12th 03 08:15 PM

Vegas bike rental

Chris Glidden's cat walked across a keyboard and came up with this:
"kantspel" asked:

Sigh... what amb rule did i break this time?

You expected a straight answer. LOL. In any case, good luck finding
a good place. Paladin's suggestions sounds like your best bet at
this point. Post a RR, I'm curious as to what the Vegas riding is
like.

cg

irc, the "las vegas bike shop" question came up before, (last year) with
ultimately the same shop mentioned, by Paladin. Is it groundhog day?

Penny

kantspel November 12th 03 08:32 PM

Vegas bike rental

newsgroup is over 90% full
of the most arrogant and rude people I've never personally met.

Key words Benjamin Spanklin, "I've never personally met". You've
never personally meet anyone here because you are a coward and always
will be a coward. Keep hiding, spanking, flailing and whatever you do
so well behind your keyboard, it's obviously all you have.

JD

Of all the folks in here, JD is the one I'd like to meet most. I can't
help but be curious what the real person is like. Whether your a
keyboard jerk or the real thing is an intriguing mystery.
holds up "sticks & stones..." sign

kantspel November 12th 03 08:41 PM

Vegas bike rental

Sigh... what amb rule did i break this time?

You expected a straight answer. LOL. In any case, good luck finding
a good place. Paladin's suggestions sounds like your best bet at
this point.

irc, the "las vegas bike shop" question came up before, (last year) with
ultimately the same shop mentioned, by Paladin. Is it groundhog day?

I did search the old posts before posting (not a complete boob) but
didn't find a too much on the topic. I figured going to Vegas for a
conference and renting a bike while there would be a fairly common practice.

Penny S November 12th 03 08:48 PM

Vegas bike rental

kantspel's cat walked across a keyboard and came up with this:
Sigh... what amb rule did i break this time?

You expected a straight answer. LOL. In any case, good luck
finding a good place. Paladin's suggestions sounds like your best
bet at this point.

irc, the "las vegas bike shop" question came up before, (last year)
with ultimately the same shop mentioned, by Paladin. Is it
groundhog day?

I did search the old posts before posting (not a complete boob) but
didn't find a too much on the topic. I figured going to Vegas for a
conference and renting a bike while there would be a fairly common
practice.

haha who knows what thread title it was under!! I wonder if you put Las
Vegas in the content window ( search entire posts) what that would bring up.

Mojo Deluxe November 12th 03 09:07 PM

Vegas bike rental

"kantspel" wrote in message

newsgroup is over 90% full
of the most arrogant and rude people I've never personally met.

Key words Benjamin Spanklin, "I've never personally met". You've
never personally meet anyone here because you are a coward and always
will be a coward. Keep hiding, spanking, flailing and whatever you do
so well behind your keyboard, it's obviously all you have.

JD

Of all the folks in here, JD is the one I'd like to meet most. I can't
help but be curious what the real person is like. Whether your a
keyboard jerk or the real thing is an intriguing mystery.
holds up "sticks & stones..." sign

I got the inside scoop, he's the real thing.

Stephen Baker November 12th 03 09:57 PM

Vegas bike rental

Michael Dart says:

Uh...read it again Steve.

Oh, DUH! Thanks - I think....

Steve blush

Stephen Baker November 12th 03 10:03 PM

Vegas bike rental

DAve W says:

Damn Mike! you just couldn't leave it alone could ya?

Dave (enjoying the irony!)

FU - SLTF....

;-)

kantspel November 12th 03 10:37 PM

Vegas bike rental

haha who knows what thread title it was under!! I wonder if you put Las
Vegas in the content window ( search entire posts) what that would bring up.

If I tell you to go search for your damn self could I be part of the amb
club?

Mojo Deluxe November 12th 03 11:08 PM

Vegas bike rental

"kantspel" wrote in message

haha who knows what thread title it was under!! I wonder if you put Las
Vegas in the content window ( search entire posts) what that would bring

up.

If I tell you to go search for your damn self could I be part of the amb
club?

You're already part of teh clup.

Jonesy November 12th 03 11:12 PM

Vegas bike rental

kantspel wrote in message ...

Thanks, amazing how many replies it takes to get something useful.

Seems like you got much more than you paid for. Heck of a bargain, in my book...
--
Jonesy