CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sydney Ride of Silence (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=132000)

scotty72 May 5th 06 03:04 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

http://members.iinet.net.au/~sratcli...RoS_Sydney.pdf

Spread the word.

--
scotty72

rooman May 5th 06 03:32 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

scotty72 Wrote:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sratcli...RoS_Sydney.pdf

Spread the word.

like this
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~sra...RoS_Sydney.pdf

great image on the poster...hurts...show it to drivers that think we
are obstructions and then ask them what they think...

good one scotty

bicycle...bicycle...bicycle

--
rooman

alison_b May 5th 06 03:35 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

rooman Wrote:
scotty, you need to widen you link to allow www access

a cut/paste produces
"................................................. .........."

I don't think it is the link... it turns up fine copy and pasted
here...

good luck with the ride organisation.

ali

--
alison_b

scotty72 May 5th 06 03:47 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

alison_b Wrote:
I don't think it is the link... it turns up fine copy and pasted
here...

good luck with the ride organisation.

aliworks at my end (different computer too)

--
scotty72

geoffs May 5th 06 07:38 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

scotty72 Wrote:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sratcli...RoS_Sydney.pdf

Spread the word.

Is BNSW backing this or do they know about it Scotty?

We'll be there

Cheers

Geoff

--
geoffs

cfsmtb May 5th 06 07:55 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

Updated the Bicycle Justice blog with info to both the upcoming Sydney &
Brisbane rides.
http://bicyclejustice.blogspot.com

If you need hosting for promotional stuff just let me know. :)

--
cfsmtb

scotty72 May 8th 06 11:57 AM

Sydney Ride of Silence

geoffs Wrote:
Is BNSW backing this or do they know about it Scotty?

We'll be there

Cheers

GeoffI don't really know Geoff,

I'm not organising it - I doubt I can even attend. (I've finally talked
my wife into getting back on the bike, so I'm dedicating the next few
Saturdays to getting her hooked.

Someone who needed some space to host it until something better was
found, asked me - I helped out.

Scotty

--
scotty72