CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ed Gin the Great Yellow Mongoloid Idiot (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=82069)

Edward Dolan February 2nd 05 08:41 PM

Ed Gin the Great Yellow Mongoloid Idiot

I, Ed Gin am never right. I will continue posting a few more of my
spam messages about nonsense. It is just a question how much spam
comes out of my can to say the nastiest things on A.R.B.R.

Anyone on this group who cannot figure out what is going is smarter than
me
and my Yellow Mongoloid brain. Are up to speed and know what is happening.
I hope so. I will just cuss and swear like usual here at A.R..B.R.
However, if he ever gets responsive but not likely, then that would be a
different story. I Ed Gin am cowardly and stupid for that. I, Ed Gin
am a Yellow trash Mongoloid idiot, most likely from the steppes of
the backwoods with decades if family in breeding. I live in the
****ing Chicago - which is also not exactly the center of civilization.
--
Regards,

Ed Gin the Great Yellow Mongoloid Idiot - Chicago