CycleBanter.com

-   -   Female cyclists. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=78924)

half_pint December 10th 04 01:21 AM

Female cyclists.

Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

regards

galf_pint.

garryb59 December 10th 04 01:28 AM

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:21:57 GMT, "half_pint"
wrote:

Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

Sheesh man....you could always have your back to the mattress for a
change. Must be a Government directive out there somewhere...

Garry

Peter Clinch December 10th 04 08:38 AM

half_pint wrote:
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
safely ignore you.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Helen Deborah Vecht December 10th 04 09:11 AM

Peter Clinch typed

half_pint wrote:
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
safely ignore you.

Half_pint isn't just a troll; he writes three paragraphs with so much
internal logical inconsistency that I doubt I'll have any fun playing
with him.

Nul points.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

dkahn400 December 10th 04 09:14 AM

Peter Clinch wrote:
half_pint wrote:

I had better not post this actually.

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I
was only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally
clueless phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark,
so now I can safely ignore you.

Beat me to it. I wasn't quite as sure; there seemed a real possibility
he was merely suffering from a personality disorder. This calculated
troll removes that doubt.

--
Dave...

Jon December 10th 04 09:58 AM

"half_pint" wrote in message
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

regards

galf_pint.

I am totally for female. cyclists!

Following a nice, fit female cyclist in her lycra is always guaranteed to
put another 1 or 2 mph on my average!

:-)

Eiron December 10th 04 09:59 AM

Jon wrote:

I am totally for female. cyclists!

Following a nice, fit female cyclist in her lycra is always guaranteed to
put another 1 or 2 mph on my average!

Round here they all look like Margaret Rutherford in tweed suits,
their bicycles have wicker baskets, and they are still faster than me!

--
Eiron.

Dave Larrington December 10th 04 10:09 AM

Peter Clinch wrote:

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
safely ignore you.

I suspect that this may be someone else pretending to be half_wit for the
purposes of joke comedy trolling. /Why/ anyone should want to be mistaken
for the original half_wit, however, is a question best considered while
drunk.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

Paul - xxx December 10th 04 10:19 AM

Jon vaguely muttered something like ...
"half_pint" wrote

I apologise for the 'piggy back' but I have hal****wit kf'd ...

I have no view either way myself :O|

You troll this wrongly, the sentence should be "I have no CLUE either way
myself"

I am totally for female. cyclists!

Following a nice, fit female cyclist in her lycra is always guaranteed to
put another 1 or 2 mph on my average!

I am totally in agreement. Even the more well-padded ladies look better
than even the best male riders ... ;)

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

Tim December 10th 04 10:47 AM

In article , half_pint wrote:
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

regards

galf_pint.

I dare you to say that withing hearing (and punishment) range of
any of the female cyclists I know. They tend to have excellent spatial
and positional awareness.
--
Tim.