CycleBanter.com

-   -   bike (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=96105)

jerry kenny July 26th 05 08:25 PM

bike

Hello,
how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want tosellpls
just getback
to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
youbetter soon ok
RGDS
KERRY.

barbie que July 26th 05 10:11 PM

bike

"jerry kenny" wrote in message
Hello,
how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

tosellpls
just getback
to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
youbetter soon ok
RGDS
KERRY.

hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

Jason July 26th 05 11:06 PM

bike

* barbie que :

hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like to
shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
little one so the adults can talk.

Jason

barbie que July 26th 05 11:56 PM

bike

"Jason" wrote in message
* barbie que :

hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like

shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
little one so the adults can talk.

Jason

You, sir, are a poltroon!!!

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/me...tid=0&from =6

Okilee Dokilee July 27th 05 12:19 AM

bike

"jerry kenny" wrote in message
Hello,
how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want

tosellpls
just getback
to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
youbetter soon ok
RGDS
KERRY.

Another net scammer. What a **** posting it in the newsgroup! Another dodgy
ethnic with a poor grasp of the English language looking to steal from the
wealthy west.

RonSonic July 27th 05 04:43 AM

bike

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:19:50 GMT, "Okilee Dokilee"
wrote:

"jerry kenny" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

The latest manifestation of the cargo cult mentality.

It'll be with us a long time.

Ron

Jason July 27th 05 10:42 AM

bike

* barbie que :

"Jason" wrote in message
* barbie que :

hello david alloy, my name is danielle doublebuttedsteel and i will like

shove a rusty seatpost up ur ass thank you

Ahh look another child on mommy and daddys computer. Now run along home
little one so the adults can talk.

Jason

You, sir, are a poltroon!!!

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/me...tid=0&from =6

Well aside from being a thread even funnier then one of mikeys what's
you point?

Jason