CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   over the summer holidays... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=165807)

Gumba23 July 17th 07 11:01 PM

over the summer holidays...

so it is nearly the summer holidays (for me any way) so i thought this
thread could be used to:
1. state what you want to learn
2. at the end of the summer holidays say if you sucseeded

sounds fun! so lets go:)

--
Gumba23

i unicycle badly but enjoy it!
http://www.usenet.com

Uniman_3 July 17th 07 11:08 PM

over the summer holidays...

i got a coker and a 24" and rode to town and back on the coker thats
about 25miles, feels pretty good for me!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com

CKCrowe July 17th 07 11:08 PM

over the summer holidays...

I was going to say fifth flip....but then I though how near the end of
the summer is, so Im going to say 540 unispins down

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....DX user....reviewing skills....

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com

skilewis74 July 18th 07 01:17 AM

over the summer holidays...

Well, my summer is over on August 19, but by the end of September I
would like to be able to ride the entire 2.5 miles to school SIF.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

Uniman_3 July 18th 07 01:20 AM

over the summer holidays...

haha that would be cool..
my school is like a 30 minute drive away..
one day i will ride my coker there but i would have to wake up at like
4am to do it though hahaha

dudewithasock July 18th 07 04:11 AM

over the summer holidays...

I'd like to get 90 degree unispin - hop on wheel several times - back
to regular down.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:

mawesome wrote:
I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

http://www.usenet.com

Hazmat July 18th 07 11:49 AM

over the summer holidays...

Gumba23 wrote:
so it is nearly the summer holidays (for me any way) so i thought this
thread could be used to:
1. state what you want to learn
2. at the end of the summer holidays say if you succeeded

sounds fun! so lets go:)

Well for me summer is 6 months away. :D So.....
1) Trying to break my speed record when i get a new monster unicycle.
If not myself then a member of my team breaking it. :D
2) Will do. ;)

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition:D. :D
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com

[email protected] April 8th 13 04:34 AM

over the summer holidays...

Samui Luxury Villas are well known for its natural beauty and nice construction. I searched for its online details from the internet to get complete description about these villas so that I can peacefully stay in Thailand.

http://www.samuiproperty.asia

bradallen226 October 4th 15 09:49 PM

i got a coker and a 24" and rode to city and returning on the coker thats

Electric Bicycle