CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Folding Bicycles (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=60623)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii July 21st 04 05:55 AM

Folding Bicycles

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before, but could anyone recommend or point
me in the direction of a fairly cheap
folding bike suitable for taking on the train and then riding 6 flat kms ?
Sydney/Central Coast area if it's a shop.
thanks,
Steve.

Jack Russell July 21st 04 06:47 AM

Folding Bicycles

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wrote:

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before, but could anyone recommend or point
me in the direction of a fairly cheap
folding bike suitable for taking on the train and then riding 6 flat kms ?
Sydney/Central Coast area if it's a shop.
thanks,
Steve.

Cheeky Monkey (near Central Station) sell Dahon. They are probably the
cheapest new available.

You can Brompton from Clarence Street cycles.

Jack Russell

--
Remove norubbish to reply direct

Jack Russell

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii July 22nd 04 12:34 AM

Folding Bicycles

Thanks,
I found the dahon piccolo on the web whilst searching last night. I'll
have to go have a look.
Thanks for the reply.
Steve.

?