CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   42 today (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=133584)

Ride-A-Lot May 22nd 06 03:48 PM

42 today

And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

small change May 22nd 06 04:03 PM

42 today

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

oh, quit yer whining, I will be 46 this year.

Sorni May 22nd 06 04:15 PM

42 today

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

I got scars that old.

(****, literally. Now *I'm* depressed.)

GeeDubb May 22nd 06 04:16 PM

42 today

HBD Mitch.

Stop counting? I'll tell this to my 60 year old riding buddy that usually
puts me to shame!

PMA on the Denver job.

Gary

Shawn May 22nd 06 04:55 PM

42 today

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

Happy Birthday. 42 isn't so bad. Any birthday riding planned?

Shawn

MattB May 22nd 06 04:57 PM

42 today

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

Happy birthday and good luck!

I turned 35 on Friday. I'll post a birthday RR when I get the photos posted.

Matt

Ride-A-Lot May 22nd 06 05:07 PM

42 today

Shawn wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

Happy Birthday. 42 isn't so bad. Any birthday riding planned?

Shawn

My usual one hour speed spin that I do weeknights on the *eek* road.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot May 22nd 06 05:08 PM

42 today

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

Happy birthday and good luck!

I turned 35 on Friday. I'll post a birthday RR when I get the photos
posted.

Matt

Thanks. Happy belated b-day to you, youngster.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Carla A-G May 22nd 06 05:18 PM

42 today

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
Stop counting? I'll tell this to my 60 year old riding buddy that usually
puts me to shame!

Frank P. is in his mid-80's and he makes us all look like beginners on the
trail. In the winter, in annihilates everyone on the xc ski trails, and I'm
pretty sure he still speed skates every so often...

Mitch, you're not getting older...you're getting better...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

small change May 22nd 06 05:28 PM

42 today

small change wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
And not miles.

I have to stop counting because it's starting to get depressing.
Maybe I will have some B-Day luck in CO tomorrow. Please!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

oh, quit yer whining, I will be 46 this year.

and HBD to Gab, too!