CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=86930)

Greg Dunn April 15th 05 06:47 PM

If you're anywhere near Dublin, CA, a local bike shop named Dublin Cyclery
has a very nice used one for sale for $399. It's a model that lists for
$699, if I remember correctly. I'm sure they would ship it, as well

Greg D

"mugwump" wrote in message
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they too
departed.

Anyone have a Giant Revive (I know, not a "real" recumbent)? I am
thinking of getting one for my wife. Anyone know where I can get a
deal on a new or used revive?

Thanks!

mugwump April 15th 05 08:46 PM

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:47:34 -0700, "Greg Dunn"
wrote:

If you're anywhere near Dublin, CA, a local bike shop named Dublin Cyclery
has a very nice used one for sale for $399. It's a model that lists for
$699, if I remember correctly. I'm sure they would ship it, as well

Not even close.

Thanks, anyway.

[email protected] April 15th 05 09:12 PM

Mugwump, YOU, what with the bike tools skills, should be training to be
the surgeon. As for Mrs. M., veterinary schools wouldn't take her. My
advice is: divorce her and get yourself another 'bent to occupy her
side of the bed. They are clean, fast, straightforward and never
complain.

C.C.

HHS April 16th 05 01:18 PM

Hey mugwump,

I found a Revive for you on ebay.

http://tinyurl.com/bycx8

I looked at it closely and it seems to be longing for the solitude of the
mugwump garage. I recommend you jump on this.

By the way, and this is none of my business, but Ms. Mugwump seems to be a
hell of a person and I'm wondering where you managed to find her. Did a
newsgroup help you with this or did you do it on your own?

HHS

[email protected] August 11th 17 11:47 AM

On Monday, April 11, 2005 at 7:44:27 PM UTC+6, mugwump wrote:
I have a blog which is about totally recumbent bike related. anyone can see my recumbent blog. https://recumbentbikelab.com/

[email protected] December 31st 17 07:59 AM

Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

I have a blog totally different types of bike related. Including recumbent bike

[email protected] December 31st 17 08:01 AM

Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

I have a blog totally different types of bike related. Including recumbent bike. My website is: http://www.bestbikepicks.com/

Beach Runner[_2_] January 10th 18 02:44 AM

On Monday, April 11, 2005 at 6:44:27 AM UTC-7, mugwump wrote:
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they too
departed.

Anyone have a Giant Revive (I know, not a "real" recumbent)? I am
thinking of getting one for my wife. Anyone know where I can get a
deal on a new or used revive?

Thanks!

I would love to find an upright light weight recumbant.
Don't currently drive.
I have an old Turner Underseat Turner. It's really too small for me,
and I find underseat turning difficult to use in traffic.

Any ideas?

James R. Weber February 15th 18 04:39 AM

Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

Picked up a Vision 50 and 32 a couple a weeks ago and a bunch of parts from the factory

Rolf Mantel[_2_] January 8th 19 03:37 PM

Am 10.01.2018 um 03:44 schrieb Beach Runner:
I would love to find an upright light weight recumbant.
Don't currently drive.
I have an old Turner Underseat Turner. It's really too small for me,
and I find underseat turning difficult to use in traffic.

I'm completely happy with a ZOX 26 but it's probably not available in US.