CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   No ProTour for Phonak (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=71323)

Jenko November 13th 04 01:40 PM

No ProTour for Phonak

UCI's way of saying "don't play with us". Source:todociclismo
http://www.todociclismo.com/noticia.asp?id=21718

Jenko

MagillaGorilla November 13th 04 03:41 PM

Jenko wrote:
UCI's way of saying "don't play with us". Source:todociclismo
http://www.todociclismo.com/noticia.asp?id=21718

Jenko

Tyler looks like he's auditioning for a Spiderman sequel in that photo.
Either that or magic school.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla November 13th 04 04:07 PM

Hey Junkyard,

Translate into English next time, dumbass. RBR isn't based in Milan.

I can prove that too: the Pope is a fag.

Magilla

Carl Sundquist November 13th 04 04:41 PM

Neither was the article/link, ****-For-Brains.

Steve November 13th 04 04:51 PM

On 11/13/04 7:41 AM, in article ,
"MagillaGorilla" wrote:

Jenko wrote:
UCI's way of saying "don't play with us". Source:todociclismo
http://www.todociclismo.com/noticia.asp?id=21718

Jenko

Tyler looks like he's auditioning for a Spiderman sequel in that photo.
Either that or magic school.

Magilla

Gorilla Breath,
Looks more like he is about to have the cuffs slapped on him.....

Jenko November 13th 04 06:47 PM

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

Hey Junkyard,

Translate into English next time, dumbass. RBR isn't based in Milan.

Neither was the article/link, ****-For-Brains.

True. It's getting more and more based in Berlin, so I guess a German link would
be more appropriate
http://sport.orf.at/index.html?url=h...er/164038.html

It says the reason for the exclusion is the three recent doping cases, but
Todociclismo now reports it's due to a problem with two of the new contracts.
Anyway, the original translation holds: "don't play with us"

Jenko