CycleBanter.com

-   -   Kitchen Pr0n. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=170924)

Simon Mason September 27th 07 05:31 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Don't let the missus know how much these babies were!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zipp999.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Don Whybrow September 27th 07 05:38 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Simon Mason wrote:
Don't let the missus know how much these babies were!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zipp999.jpg

Guinness Marmite!?

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

The media finally figured out that their "paying customers"
(i.e. advertisers) don't WANT an intelligent, thoughtful
audience. And they no longer have one." (Rich Tietjens)

peter-potato September 27th 07 07:30 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

"Don Whybrow" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:
Don't let the missus know how much these babies were!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zipp999.jpg

Guinness Marmite!?

I wouldn't mind trying Guiness Marmite..
It's a shame that you can't see the label very well. Perhaps you could
repost.

Tell you what's rubbish though, is that Marmite squeezy stuff.

pppeterrr

Noel[_2_] September 27th 07 07:39 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:38:30 +0100, Don Whybrow wrote:

Guinness Marmite!?

"Guinness Marmite is made with a strain of yeast used to make the Irish
drink."

http://www.which.co.uk/reports_and_c...557_109201.jsp

Marc September 27th 07 08:21 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Simon Mason wrote:
Don't let the missus know how much these babies were!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zipp999.jpg

Guinness Marmite!?

I wouldn't mind trying Guiness Marmite..
It's a shame that you can't see the label very well. Perhaps you could
repost.

Tell you what's rubbish though, is that Marmite squeezy stuff.

Is it me or has the jar Marmite got thinner?

Coyoteboy September 27th 07 08:44 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Simon Mason wrote:
Don't let the missus know how much these babies were!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zipp999.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Two words - wind loading :)

Duncan Smith September 27th 07 09:56 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Two words - wind loading :)

do tell..

Jon Rogers September 27th 07 11:14 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

On 2007-09-27, Duncan Smith wrote:

Two words - wind loading :)

do tell..

It's what you get after eating Guinness Marmite.
--
Jon
jondotrogersatntlworlddotcom

soup September 27th 07 11:35 PM

Kitchen Pr0n.

peter-potato wrote:
Tell you what's rubbish though,

Any type of Marmite?

--
'S rioghal mo dhream
Ciamar a tha sibh

Coyoteboy September 28th 07 01:36 AM

Kitchen Pr0n.

Duncan Smith wrote:
Two words - wind loading :)

do tell..

Wind on the side of those wheels wont half make him wobble :) Unless
they're track only.... :)