CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I missed why... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=91742)

David Ferguson July 8th 05 03:00 AM

I missed why...

Ok, help the kid on the short bus, why did Mengin not get ST if the
crash was a 900m?

Please don't point out that I'm a dumbass, unless you're Henry.

Bob Schwartz July 8th 05 03:10 AM

David Ferguson wrote:
Ok, help the kid on the short bus, why did Mengin not get ST if the
crash was a 900m?

He did. The finish order is the order they came across the
line. As you scan the assigned times you can see who
crashed and was assigned the time of an earlier group.

In Mengin's case:
128 Christophe Mengin (Fra) Fran?aise Des Jeux 0.00

Bob Schwartz

amit July 8th 05 03:13 AM

David Ferguson wrote:
Ok, help the kid on the short bus, why did Mengin not get ST if the
crash was a 900m?

Please don't point out that I'm a dumbass, unless you're Henry.

you get the time of the group you're with. in his case he was the
group. dumbass.

amit July 8th 05 03:14 AM

dumbass, you're right.

David Ferguson July 8th 05 03:19 AM

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:10:58 -0000, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

David Ferguson wrote:
Ok, help the kid on the short bus, why did Mengin not get ST if the
crash was a 900m?

He did. The finish order is the order they came across the
line. As you scan the assigned times you can see who
crashed and was assigned the time of an earlier group.

In Mengin's case:
128 Christophe Mengin (Fra) Fran?aise Des Jeux 0.00

Bob Schwartz

Thank you. I knew I was being a dumbass.

David Ferguson July 8th 05 03:20 AM

On 7 Jul 2005 19:13:19 -0700, "amit" wrote:

David Ferguson wrote:
Ok, help the kid on the short bus, why did Mengin not get ST if the
crash was a 900m?

Please don't point out that I'm a dumbass, unless you're Henry.

you get the time of the group you're with. in his case he was the
group. dumbass.

Ahh, at least there is someone dumber than me.