CycleBanter.com

-   -   Recommendation on saddle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=16740)

Larry Elfenbein September 20th 03 12:52 AM

Recommendation on saddle

Weigh 185 lbs, maybe a little less. Want comfort, (not more padding) for
long rides, yet want light as possible without sacraficing comfort. Also,
need split in middle. Recommendations appreciated. Not looking for a debate,
just recommendations.

Thx,

LarPup

Tom September 20th 03 01:46 AM

Recommendation on saddle

Specialized Body Geometry

Great for racing or touring bikes. A nice selection from 19.95 to 99.95

http://www.specialized.com/SBCSSSaddles.jsp?a=b

Tom

. ..

Aljan12 September 20th 03 02:11 AM

Recommendation on saddle

You might want to try www.koobi.com.
Their saddles have a "split" channel as you prefer, as well as different
padding densities depending on rider preference.
30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy.
AL

KBH September 20th 03 03:36 AM

Recommendation on saddle

I weigh 175 and have been riding a Selle Flight Trans Am for a few years.
Light I guess (the rails are the only Ti on my bike) . Like it.

http://www.roadbikereview.com/PRD_110982_2509crx.aspx

RWM September 20th 03 06:50 AM

Recommendation on saddle

I like the Terry Fly for long days in the saddle. They now have a gel
version that weighs about 300 grams.