CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sandwich Boards are fun! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=99543)

DanDan September 25th 05 05:48 PM

Sandwich Boards are fun!

My bro and I just recently built some sandwich boards for trials and
they are alot of fun. Eventhough they are a bit of a pain to make but
they really help your jumping acurasey (im tired and sick right now i
cant spell well at all) i love them they are alot of fun.

--
DanDan - Canned to many times to count

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

forrestunifreak September 25th 05 05:54 PM

Sandwich Boards are fun!

Ya know, I never got around to making some of those.... Are they easy to
make?

The problem is I dont have any plywood big enough..

--
forrestunifreak - team YAMS member

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and
he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

- last edited by the dave on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm -

litldude2 September 25th 05 06:16 PM

Sandwich Boards are fun!

I have some too, they are really fun. They are pretty easy to make as
long as you have a saw and a drill. I got my plans from Andrew Carter
before unicycle.2ya.com was made. They are cool but after a while they
get kinda boring.

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer