CycleBanter.com

-   -   drill drill drill (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254043)

[email protected] June 12th 17 04:35 AM

drill drill drill

Picked from a 'news release' of suv models in goonews ...

https://www.infinitiusa.com/suv/qx80/models-specs.html

[email protected] June 12th 17 03:04 PM

drill drill drill

https://www.google.com/#q=automobile...=1497276131269

[email protected] June 18th 17 10:59 AM

drill drill drill

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/stupid...the-1796195649

[email protected] June 18th 17 07:54 PM

drill drill drill

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 5:59:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/stupid...the-1796195649

wake up to find.....

Andy, perp got 7 minutes

eyeyehahhahhahahha

[email protected] June 19th 17 01:22 AM

drill drill drill

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/this-i...bat-1796205191

I assume what you understand here is what goes at TDF.

THE GTE class rule is equality that is an 8 year old design at Aston, poss older motor, is made equal to Ford GTE by slowing Ford.

All GTE's were on the same lap. The race was follow the Aston. I actually go to Daytona..the Aston is a dog. If both exhausts run out the same side, makes an ear piercing mechanically paced noise as it tries hauling the beast forward. The Ferrari zip around with the motor singing melodious concerts as if you were running an electric motor on Custom Imperial red eye.

BTW, when viewing ask where the spectators are ?

At Daytona, we stand directly across from the chicane, 1000% visibility.

That's the Feature !
..