CycleBanter.com

-   -   January World Road Event in Australia?? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54680)

Andy B December 19th 03 10:53 AM

January World Road Event in Australia??

I seem to remember the Eurosport guys saying they would be reporting
on a cycle tour of Australia in January 2004. I've googled away and
have come up blank. Could anyone shed light on this? Was it just my
imagination?

Regards,
Andy B

Dave Lawrance December 19th 03 11:28 AM

January World Road Event in Australia??

The "Tour Down Under" is what you want. See:

http://www.tourdownunder.com.au/

Cheers,

Dave Lawrance

m...

Jan December 19th 03 11:46 AM

Andy B wrote:
I seem to remember the Eurosport guys saying they would be reporting
on a cycle tour of Australia in January 2004. I've googled away and
have come up blank. Could anyone shed light on this? Was it just my
imagination?

Regards,
Andy B

Probably The Tour Downunder around Adelaide.
Then in February ( all being well) they should be covering the Tour De
Langkawi. - usually on Sky then Channel4 and some ridiculous time in the
middle of the night, months later.

Jan

---

Andy B December 20th 03 01:50 AM