CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Giro reports (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257521)

Mark J. May 29th 19 10:10 PM

Giro reports

On 5/26/2019 3:55 AM, Bob Martin wrote:
Hi,

first, my apologies for the lack of Giro reports in previous days,
the quality of the results from my usual source has been so poor
that accurate reports were impossible without hours of line-by-line
corrections, hours which I didn't have.

I have made several changes to the code which have fixed about 90%
of the errors, but too many still remain.
So I offer the reports to date for what they are worth, but you will
notice that some riders are flagged as a non-finisher on one stage,
only to reappear later.

(This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling)

Thank you! thank you! Errors and all, I will gladly take what I can get!

Mark J.

Bob Martin May 31st 19 08:28 AM

Giro reports

On 29 May 2019 at 21:10:07, "Mark J." wrote:
On 5/26/2019 3:55 AM, Bob Martin wrote:
Hi,

first, my apologies for the lack of Giro reports in previous days,
the quality of the results from my usual source has been so poor
that accurate reports were impossible without hours of line-by-line
corrections, hours which I didn't have.

I have made several changes to the code which have fixed about 90%
of the errors, but too many still remain.
So I offer the reports to date for what they are worth, but you will
notice that some riders are flagged as a non-finisher on one stage,
only to reappear later.

(This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling)

Thank you! thank you! Errors and all, I will gladly take what I can get!

Thanks, Mark! Good to know someone still reads them :-)

FWIW last 3 nights have run error-free.