CycleBanter.com

-   Off Road (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mountain Biking Destinations in Italy? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=223325)

amy45 December 1st 10 01:32 PM

Mountain Biking Destinations in Italy?

Does anyone know of any nice mountain biking destinations in Europe? I'm thinking specifically of Italy, actually, and for the Summer. Am fed up of beach holidays and lounging by the pool - the wife has had her pick of holidays for the past few years and now I feel it's my turn! Think a cycling holiday would be great for the kids too, so not looking for any kind of extreme trails or anything like that. Any help would be truly appreciated!