CycleBanter.com

-   -   Chorus Ergos - Deal of the year! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=84188)

jlee7 March 4th 05 03:33 PM

Chorus Ergos - Deal of the year!

Dear fellow RBTech-ers,

I just couldn't keep this to myself.

Bike Nashbar is selling 2003 Chorus Ergos 10sp alloy at 180$. This is
an excellent price in itself, but with the 20% coupon MCF6, it comes
out to 144$+shipping. The ergos will sell out fast so get'em while you
can. Bike shop owners may want to stock up as well, though I don't know
if they are contractually obligated to purchase from a distributor.
See:

http://tinyurl.com/3lqmb

or search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com

If you don't see the item, it's probably sold out.

Joshua

--
jlee7

W A S A T C H March 4th 05 05:05 PM

jlee7 wrote:
Dear fellow RBTech-ers,
........but with the 20% coupon MCF6.......

Used that coupon two days ago. Saved $40 on a $200 order! Only paid
$160!! What a deal!

-Nate

--

Let the bridges I burn light my way...

Art Harris March 4th 05 06:22 PM

search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com

Not there now. They're showing 9-speed Chorus at $324.95

Art Harris

or search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com

If you don't see the item, it's probably sold out.

Joshua

I got that beat. Last year I picked up a pair of 2004 Record Ergos for
$199.00 from Performance. They were on regular sale for $299.00 but on
their web special at $249.00. I searched for an on-line coupon and found
one for 20%. They accepted it and that brought them to $199.00. Less than
Chorus at the time and just a bit more than Centaur. I normally would not
pay the Record premium but at that price...

Tim McTeague