CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Doing the TdF on a vegan diet (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228925)

T. Miller July 1st 11 10:04 AM

Doing the TdF on a vegan diet

Good for Dave if he can pull it off but I would think eating that much
fiber and ruffage would cause you to spend your day worrying about
****ting your pants

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...184873028.html

ilan[_2_] July 1st 11 11:38 PM

Doing the TdF on a vegan diet

On Jul 1, 11:04*am, "T. Miller" wrote:
Good for Dave if he can pull it off but I would think eating that much
fiber and ruffage would cause you to spend your day worrying about
****ting your pants

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57641412418487...

Robert Millar.

-ilan

MagillaGorilla[_2_] July 2nd 11 02:46 AM

Doing the TdF on a vegan diet

"T. Miller" wrote:

Good for Dave if he can pull it off but I would think eating that much
fiber and ruffage would cause you to spend your day worrying about
****ting your pants

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...184873028.html

I'd rather know what Dave Z. said to the feds than what this zany mother****er
eats. Usually when cyclists start to go insane with their diet, it usually means
they're about to implode and quit the sport and this is the final straw before
they hang it up.

Magillla