CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MTB ride announcement (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158937)

LIBERATOR April 3rd 07 10:50 PM

MTB ride announcement

Hey Poochkums, I have decided that the current MTB I have which does
not have disc brakes, is good enough for Lair O'Bear.

Therefore, upon the next warm spell we have here in beautiful
Colorado, I will pedal up to Lair O'Bear and ride it, and film it, to
add to my pict collection over at SingleTracks.com. If I don't do this
too late, I will also do Pence Park.

I don't dare do Falcon because it's an insult and a difficult merit to
limit meself on a trail that was made for raw speed. The bike is not a
Mnt. Falcon bike because my full skillset cannot be utilized due to
the limitation of this bicycle.

RUSH has made some inferences that they will help me acquire a more
suitable bike, in the near future. I hope it's a valid information
transfer from their agent.

But if you want, Pookums, I'll most likely be on Lair O'Bear and Pence
within 4 days from now. These are trails you can handle, Poochie.

I want to goto Deer Creek Canyon, but this bike is not a Deer Creek
Canyon bike, and I don't feel like hike-a-biking that much.

If you want to confront me, PoochKums, and bring the Mooses'ys, you'll
know where I'll beeeeee...