CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "Responsible" [sic] Organized Mountain Pedalers Is Now Led By anIllegal Trailbuilder! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=211023)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 5th 09 05:11 PM

"Responsible" [sic] Organized Mountain Pedalers Is Now Led By anIllegal Trailbuilder!

"ecocyclist", my ass!

Mike

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:10:10 -0800
From: Patty Ciesla
Subject: [ROMP] ROMP Elections results

Hi ROMPers,

So, I guess it's now my duty to report these things. Josh, after four
years at the helm of ROMP, has been successful in recruiting a
replacement for himself.

There was a board meeting last week, where motions were made and votes
were cast, and the result is that ROMP has a newly expanded board, now
up to NINE directors, with roles shifted and adjusted as follows:

PATTY CIESLA (pres)
JOSH MOORE (secty)
GLENN WEGNER (treas)
CHUCK FRY (vp)
JIM SULLIVAN
CHARLES JALGUNAS
THERAL MACKEY
NORM CEVALLOS
HENRY PASTORELLI

I'll try to post up some stuff next week about what I'd like to see
for ROMP in the coming year, and ideas for how we can all make this
organization better.

Thanks, Josh, for all your hard work, many many hours, and great
leadership during your tenure. I'm SO glad you'll still be around!

Patty

be ignored*.