CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hello to this newsgroup! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=237603)

Randy Kehrt July 21st 12 10:11 PM

Hello to this newsgroup!

To All,

I got a Volae Team recumbent bicycle so I would like to join this group.
Who is in charge of this group?

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Randy Kehrt July 23rd 12 01:43 AM

Hello to this newsgroup!

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

"Randy Kehrt" considered Sat, 21 Jul 2012
17:11:41 -0400 the perfect time to write:

To All,

I got a Volae Team recumbent bicycle so I would like to join this group.
Who is in charge of this group?

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Nobody is in charge of newsgroups.
You join (as much as anyone can be said to join) simply by reading and
posting to the group, so welcome aboard :)

Mine's a Bacchetta Café, and I'm near Cambridge, UK.

Nice to meet YOU online Phil.

Randy

harv July 23rd 12 06:51 PM

Hello to this newsgroup!

"Randy Kehrt" wrote in message

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

"Randy Kehrt" considered Sat, 21 Jul 2012
17:11:41 -0400 the perfect time to write:

To All,

I got a Volae Team recumbent bicycle so I would like to join this group.
Who is in charge of this group?

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Nobody is in charge of newsgroups.
You join (as much as anyone can be said to join) simply by reading and
posting to the group, so welcome aboard :)

Mine's a Bacchetta Café, and I'm near Cambridge, UK.

Nice to meet YOU online Phil.

Randy

Wow, some one who isn't cross-posted SPAM.
I have a Trice QNT and am in the midwest USA.
Harv