CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   By Far the Most Hysterical Anti-Bike Reporting Yet This Year! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=229127)

Jym Dyer July 8th 11 07:10 AM

By Far the Most Hysterical Anti-Bike Reporting Yet This Year!

=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...ial-bike-lane\
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

T°m Sherm@n July 17th 11 02:34 AM

OT - Terrorism

On 7/8/2011 1:10 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...ial-bike-lane\
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan July 17th 11 02:54 AM

OT - Terrorism

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000 Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

T°m Sherm@n July 17th 11 04:02 AM

OT - Terrorism

On 7/16/2011 8:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000 Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

One wonders why Mr. Ed Dolan hates the Semitic descendents of the
Israelites (i.e. Palestinians) so much?

Jym Dyer July 17th 11 04:41 PM

OT - Terrorism

=x= You know, sticking "OT" in the "Subject:" header doesn't
excuse inflammatory off-topic trolling. It just means the
the troller is that much more of an ass.
_Jym_

Opus[_2_] July 17th 11 04:51 PM

Terrorism against cyclists

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...-controversial...
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

* * *_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

What does the massive anti-cyclist death threat campaign fall, I
wonder. Does the guy that swore at me to get of the road and then made
the U-turn and tried to kill me when I didn't count as an act of
terrorism or just attempted murder?

T°m Sherm@n July 17th 11 05:16 PM

OT - Terrorism

On 7/17/2011 10:41 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= You know, sticking "OT" in the "Subject:" header doesn't
excuse inflammatory off-topic trolling.

The truth hurts, eh?

It just means the
the troller is that much more of an ass.

One can only wonder why Jym Dyer reads posts marked "OT" if they bother
him so much? Maybe he enjoys complaining? :)

_Jym_

Watch out for the terrorist raccoons.

T°m Sherm@n July 17th 11 05:20 PM

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 7/8/2011 1:10 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:

=v= By none other than Marcia Kramer, of course:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...-controversial...
s-on-high-traffic-first-second-avenues-in-manhattan/

Choice quote:

| A Second Avenue bike lane is next to the Israeli consulate,
| leaving many wondering what would happen if a man on a bike
| were a terrorist.

� � �_Jym_

P.S.: Marcia knows, of course, that we're ALL terrorists.

If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians (by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations)
in order to effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis
certainly are terrorists [1].

[1] Including 11/09/2001 [2] according to US intelligence community
(civilian and military) insiders.
[2] European date convention.

--
T�m Sherm�n - 42.435731�N, 83.985007�W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

What does the massive anti-cyclist death threat campaign fall, I
wonder. Does the guy that swore at me to get of the road and then made
the U-turn and tried to kill me when I didn't count as an act of
terrorism or just attempted murder?

Were the actions part of a coordinated campaign to get cyclists off the
public roads by assaulting selected cyclists? If yes, terrorism. If
no, just the actions of a psychopath.

Edward Dolan July 17th 11 07:05 PM

OT - Terrorism

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 7/16/2011 8:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T?m " wrote in
message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000
Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good
measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

One wonders why Mr. Ed Dolan hates the Semitic descendents of the
Israelites (i.e. Palestinians) so much?

Why is a Jew Hater and an acolyte of Adolf Hitler complaining about someone
who hates Arab Muslims?

T°m Sherm@n July 17th 11 09:08 PM

OT - Terrorism

On 7/17/2011 1:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
[...]

I only hate Jews who are international bankers/financiers and/or
corporate or war criminals; none of which are inherent in being members
of the Jewish tribe.