CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Nice Yakima Sidewinder Tandem Mount $200 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=154886)

res09c5t January 27th 07 11:26 PM

FS: Nice Yakima Sidewinder Tandem Mount $200

Hi,
I've got a Yakima Sidewinder Tandem Mount for a Yakima rack. It's in
excellent condition. It came with our tandem and doesn't appear to have
been used but I really don't know. I've got a few photos if you email me.

I'm thinking $200 obo plus shipping via Fedex ground from zip 61761. The
mount doesn't have lock cores installed but I have a set of 2 that I'll
throw in for an extra $20. They are brand new.

Paypal accepted.

Thanks!
Lyle