CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=232453)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 29th 11 12:43 AM

Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:
On Nov 23, 6:22*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 23, 12:21*pm, Shraga wrote:
Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.

"Mountain bikers are coward...?"

Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?

I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.

In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Charge dismissed. What else do you need to know? You're barking up a
nonexistent tree. My mugshot is there because two mountain bikers LIED
about me, as I already explained. But mountain bikers don't hear, when
they don't agree with what they are hearing. Nothing new there!

Oh come on. You were GUILTY on two counts of exhibiting a deadly
weapon and one count of battery. Are you telling me those were
dismissed too, or are you hiding that fact (i.e., lying)?

Every time I answer you, you change the subject! You asked me about a
"handsaw". Charge dismissed! How many times do I have to say it,
before you hear it, idiot? Repeat after me: "Charge dismissed!"
Obviously, I can't discuss something that didn't happen.... Sheesh.

No, stupid. I asked you to "tell your side of the 'handsaw'
story" (i.e., your account of the events). You've never answered that,

I've answered it several times, LIAR: charge dismissed. I.e., it
didn't happen. I.e., the mountain biker LIED, just as you are doing. I
guess you aren'a happy with the truth. Nothing new there!

apparently because you can't read. If you would like me to call it
something with fewer syl-la-bles, feel free to make a suggestion.

Furthermore, I'm being very consistent in my request. You're the one
dodging, for some reason. Stop blaming me for your inability to read.

You can't (won't) read.

You claim the mountain bikers "lied" but, just as you're doing with
me, you don't say what they lied about. Given your history of baseless
accusation, you're going to have to do better than vague
unsubstantiated accusations.

They lied about EVERYTHING. That's why three of the charges were
dismissed or acquitted.

Really? So you weren't there? They weren't there? If they lied about
"EVERYTHING," then they must have lied about being there. They must
have lied about you having a handsaw, yet below you admit to having
one.

So now you are OBVIOUSLY lying. There is NO WAY they lied about
"EVERYTHING." You wrote yourself, "three of the charges..." What about
the other three?

Dismissed or innocent.

Get it yet, stupid? This is the whole point of my question, although
by now I've given up on a coherent response, because you're either too
scared to respond, or you're simply a compulsive liar.

I have never lied. I don't need to, because I'm right.

So obviousy, I hear just fine. You seem to be the one struggling to
understand my posts. You claim here, "charge dismissed," and the
mountain bikers lied, but you were still guilty on three charges. When
I ask you to clarify this discrepancy, you evade the question by
projecting behaviors onto me.

All I'm asking for is your account of the events that led to the
charges against you to set the story straight, nothing more. In other
words, I am asking to hear the TRUTH. Yet you are afraid to tell the
truth for some reason.

BS. This is the first time you asked that.

No it isn't, liar:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...rm/thread/9207...

Still, your evading the question AGAIN is duly noted, coward.

Since all the charges were
based on LIES, there is no point in discussing them. Sorry to
disappoint you, but you aren't going to make any points.

What gave you the silly idea I'm going for "points?" I'm just asking
for information, which you fail to grasp, somehow, stupid.

No, you aren't, because you aren't satisfied after I answer you.

I did not
brandish (except in self-defense, which is not a crime), nor did I
commit battery -- the mountain biker did, by running into me. All you
want to do is LIE ("you were still guilty"), so there's no point in
trying to have a rational conversation with you. Just like ALL
mountain bikers, all you want to do is twist the facts, since they
don't support your bizarre ideas.

Three of the six charges were neither dismissed nor acquitted. What
facts am I twisting?

Most of them. The mountain bikers lied. That's all you need to know.

Only an idiot like you would mistake a line of questioning for a lie.
I tried asking you a question; you refuse to answer it. I explain my
understanding of the details (which may be wrong), hoping you will
illuminate the facts; you continue to evade the question, and call me
a liar.

Because you ARE a liar: I already answered the question, several
times, AS YOU WELL KNOW.

You continue to use projection as a means to dodge the question.
Again, you claim to respect the truth, yet you refuse to provide it
here as a means of refuting the charges against you. Moreover, you LIE
with generalities as a excuse to answer the question.

Your dishonesty in this forum is repulsive.

You have yet to demonstrate ANY "dishonesty", except your own.

FACT: You don't accept the truth, because you don't like it. It
doesn't favor your pro-mountain-biker view.

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 29th 11 09:33 AM

[...]

Your FIRST lie, of course, is never using your real name. That's the
first sign of a LIAR. You can't even tell the truth about your own
name! Sheesh.

Shraga November 29th 11 05:14 PM

On Nov 29, 4:33*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:

Your FIRST lie, of course, is never using your real name. That's the
first sign of a LIAR. You can't even tell the truth about your own
name! Sheesh.

Now you're just getting desperate. Did I upset you that much?

Also: you just lied AGAIN, liar. Twice.

Shraga November 29th 11 05:51 PM

On Nov 28, 7:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Bitch, please.

Go look up the word "everything" in a dictionary, moron, and then
consider the definition in the context of the sentence, "They lied
about EVERYTHING."

When you're done, look up "fact," because you are confusing it with
the word, "assumption" or "bias."

Dishonesty demonstrated. That was too easy.

Unless you want to provide your version of the events that led to the
charges being filed against you, along with a narrative that includes
your perspective of the trial, you can just save your ramblings and
lies for someone else.

Now, I'm off to the magazine stands to purchase the published version
of your trial, which stands alone in its detail of the events.

Lies or not, since you refuse to tell your side of the story, it's all
anyone has if they are interested in reading an article about it.

Enjoy your infamy.

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 29th 11 08:01 PM

On Nov 29, 9:14*am, Shraga wrote:
On Nov 29, 4:33*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:
Your FIRST lie, of course, is never using your real name. That's the
first sign of a LIAR. You can't even tell the truth about your own
name! Sheesh.

Now you're just getting desperate. Did I upset you that much?

Also: you just lied AGAIN, liar. Twice.

Where is the lie? You are afraid to use your real name, just as I
said. You just lied AGAIN. So what IS your real name?

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 29th 11 08:10 PM

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:
[...]

BS. It is mostly lies, as you well know. "Bike" Magazine & Peter Frick-
Wright are not where an intelligent person would go to get the truth
about mountain biking, since they are profiting from it. That's
obvious to everyone but mountain bikers. Why don't you pay for the
trial transcript? Then you can hear the police & mountain bikers
lying.

Lies or not, since you refuse to tell your side of the story,

I already did. How many times do I have to do it, before you hear it?:
"charge dismissed". End of story. Did you get it yet? If not, ask your
mommie to explain it to you.

Mike Vandeman[_4_] November 29th 11 08:11 PM

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:
[...]

Only in the minds (such as they are) of mountain bikers. Everyone else
knows I'm telling the truth.

Kayak 44 November 30th 11 01:13 AM

On Nov 29, 3:10*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

[...]

A transcript is written or printed, you wouldn't hear anything but
paper flapping idiot, DUH!!

Kayak 44 November 30th 11 01:14 AM

On Nov 29, 3:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:14*am, Shraga wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:33*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:
Your FIRST lie, of course, is never using your real name. That's the
first sign of a LIAR. You can't even tell the truth about your own
name! Sheesh.

Now you're just getting desperate. Did I upset you that much?

Also: you just lied AGAIN, liar. Twice.

Where is the lie? You are afraid to use your real name, just as I
said. You just lied AGAIN. So what IS your real name?

Are you going to call his employer like you have on others?