CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Riser Bars/Flats.. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3385)

Phil, Squid-in-Training July 12th 03 04:27 AM

Riser Bars/Flats..

Yes. Use a mandrel thing and bend it back fowards.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training
"mitchell mandell" wrote in message
. au...
That post below. about the risers n flats.

tell me if its possible to Find a Riser bar. without the Tapered 'inwards'
design... i could just use a flat. but yeh anyways

David Bailey July 13th 03 07:17 AM

Riser Bars/Flats..

mitchell mandell wrote in message
. au...
That post below. about the risers n flats.

tell me if its possible to Find a Riser bar. without the Tapered 'inwards'
design... i could just use a flat. but yeh anyways

xlite in the UK make a flat bar with no rearward sweep and i think maybe USE
in the UK makes one as well??