CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52481)

David S. Maddison August 27th 03 12:43 PM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

hippy August 28th 03 05:14 AM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

"David S. Maddison" wrote in
message
http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

and for some more great choppers and customs:
http://www.fickser.nl/wazzup.htm

hippy

Bikesoiler August 28th 03 06:09 AM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

Check out the whole site at,

http://bikerodnkustom.homestead.com/

I wanna chopper like that!

Deep Flayed Mares September 4th 03 12:25 AM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

David S. Maddison wrote in
message ...

http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

Thanks David for the link. It inspired me to get a bit creative. Here's my
latest project. Only about 2 days in the making thus far. I plan to paint it
in the colours of a twisties packet.

http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike.htm
---
DFM

David S. Maddison September 4th 03 02:20 AM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Deep Flayed Mares wrote:

David S. Maddison wrote in
message ...

http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

Thanks David for the link. It inspired me to get a bit creative. Here's my
latest project. Only about 2 days in the making thus far. I plan to paint it
in the colours of a twisties packet.

http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike.htm

Cool!

David

Deep Flayed Mares September 4th 03 02:38 AM

Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

David S. Maddison wrote in
message ...

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Deep Flayed Mares wrote:

David S. Maddison wrote in
message ...

http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

Thanks David for the link. It inspired me to get a bit creative. Here's

my
latest project. Only about 2 days in the making thus far. I plan to

paint it
in the colours of a twisties packet.

http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike.htm

Cool!

David

Added another pic too.

We have another dragster in the pipeline too. It's over 4 metres long, and
there is a bottle of bourbon which says it wont survive the next critical
mass!
---
DFM