CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Otherwise law-abiding" speeding motorists "laughable" - reader letter (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=149568)

PiledHigher November 14th 06 06:37 AM

"Otherwise law-abiding" speeding motorists "laughable" - reader letter

Very good letter about the exceptions to the law that motorists grant
themselves!

url.http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1875140/url

Bleve November 14th 06 06:56 AM

PiledHigher wrote:

Very good letter about the exceptions to the law that motorists grant
themselves!

url.http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1875140/url

Hot damn, that's an excellent letter!

stashed in my personal archive of "good stuff" :)

cfsmtb November 14th 06 09:52 AM

PiledHigher Wrote:
Very good letter about the exceptions to the law that motorists grant
themselves!

url.http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1875140/url

****e that's gold, but the letter could of been accompanied with this
illustration (not strictly speeding related but ...)

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,0a17217a264004,00.html

--
cfsmtb

Rob November 16th 06 04:13 AM

PiledHigher wrote:
Very good letter about the exceptions to the law that motorists grant
themselves!

url.http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1875140/url

The solution

http://home.people.net.au/~petebrag/Speed%20Control/

cheers

TimC November 16th 06 07:28 AM

"Otherwise law-abiding" speeding motorists "laughable" - reader letter

On 2006-11-16, Rob (aka Bruce)
PiledHigher wrote:
Very good letter about the exceptions to the law that motorists grant
themselves!

url.http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1875140/url

The solution

http://home.people.net.au/~petebrag/Speed%20Control/

Psssst: NSFW.

But otherwise, I highly endorse this product and/or service.

--
TimC
The universe was strange after we had beauty and truth replaced