CycleBanter.com

-   -   A bit of justice (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256002)

Frank Krygowski[_4_] June 11th 18 07:38 PM

A bit of justice

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...611-story.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

[email protected] June 11th 18 09:20 PM

A bit of justice

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:38:21 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...611-story.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

I read the article too. Not sure "justice" is correct. Kill five people and you get 40 or less years in prison.

Frank Krygowski[_4_] June 11th 18 09:58 PM

A bit of justice

On 6/11/2018 4:20 PM, wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:38:21 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...611-story.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

I read the article too. Not sure "justice" is correct. Kill five people and you get 40 or less years in prison.

As I said, it is a "bit" of justice. Perhaps not perfect, but it's far
better than what happens with most cases of motorists killing cyclists.

And with luck, it will achieve one of the outcomes I think should apply
in every case. This guy will likely never drive again.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Mike A Schwab June 12th 18 03:15 AM

A bit of justice

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 3:58:26 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/11/2018 4:20 PM, wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:38:21 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...611-story.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

I read the article too. Not sure "justice" is correct. Kill five people and you get 40 or less years in prison.

As I said, it is a "bit" of justice. Perhaps not perfect, but it's far
better than what happens with most cases of motorists killing cyclists.

And with luck, it will achieve one of the outcomes I think should apply
in every case. This guy will likely never drive again.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Not eligible for parole until age 90.