CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Uni in, Tandem in ! - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=177423)

unisk8r January 23rd 08 02:17 AM

Uni in, Tandem in ! - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM

tomblackwood wrote:
Do you think he's a troll, or are you open to/accepting of/willing to
consider/seeing/etc. that he's a true
visionary/prophetic/prognosticative thinker whose
visions/prophesies/prognostications/etc on the future of
unicycling/bicycling/tandems/BMX/chairs/tricycles/the universe are too
big/deep/rich/complex/expansive for the English language as we commonly
know it/have learned it/have heard it on Monty Python to contain?

I personally would like to commit to dakoroman/Ioan/Than Uni/Einstein a
large advance payment/deposit/gift/infusion of cash/gold/bonds/etc to
help him get his nascent/fledgling/upstart but unquestionably
extant/real/living/breathing enterprise off the ground so he can begin
changing all unenlightened/ignorant/misinformed/unaware/etc perceptions
both globally and around the world.

Well, several separate threads have been
started/created/replicated/used/abused, and many replies have been
posted/boasted/deconstructed/busted, but Tom's is the
funniest/creativist/laughingmyassoffinsaneliest/bestest one so far!
Gilby, can we have a whole separate forum for this?

--
unisk8r
http://www.usenet.com

Qweld January 23rd 08 02:55 AM

Uni in, Tandem in ! - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM

Darkotoman I am just agog! the eloquence! WOW! I think Saskatchenwanian
has the right of it. I have no idea what your taling about. Are you
by chance using a fuzz phraze generator?? I think you might be talking
about a multi wheel unicycle not a bicycle but a uni with seat post
with perhaps two or more wheels below it? Or a shiftable multi geared
transmission for a unicycle? If your selling you need to let people
know what your selling.

--
Qweld

Flats blow