CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Levi Leipheimer (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=240684)

Randall April 13th 13 07:29 AM

Levi Leipheimer

I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good lt or a domestique at the very least. Perhaps Levi is asking to much...?

raamman April 14th 13 08:55 PM

Levi Leipheimer

On Apr 13, 2:29*am, Randall wrote:
I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good lt or a domestique at the very least. *Perhaps Levi is asking to much...?

maybe there are skeletons in his closet

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· April 15th 13 01:22 AM

Levi Leipheimer

"Randall" wrote in message
I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another
team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good
lt or a domestique at the very least. Perhaps Levi is asking
to much...?

Levi is getting too old to be really competitive. Besides,
he's got as much doping in his past as Lance. Does any
team want him around if and when somebody outs him?

--
Sir Gregory

Fred Flintstein April 15th 13 04:33 PM

Levi Leipheimer

On 4/14/2013 7:22 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
"Randall" wrote in message
I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another
team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good
lt or a domestique at the very least. Perhaps Levi is asking
to much...?

Levi is getting too old to be really competitive. Besides,
he's got as much doping in his past as Lance. Does any
team want him around if and when somebody outs him?

Garmin seems to be willing to take the risk. Hell if I
know what is up with that, maybe Vaughters has that special
touch when jerking off sponsors.

Randall April 16th 13 07:24 AM

Levi Leipheimer

On Apr 14, 5:22*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq " ke
wrote:
"Randall" wrote in message

I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another
team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good
lt or a domestique at the very least. *Perhaps Levi is asking
to much...?

I was reading Levi's affadavit and was unaware just how extensive his
doping past was. Levi deserves to be shunned from the sport. We do not
need dopers like this wrecking the sport.

Frederick the Great April 16th 13 09:06 AM

Levi Leipheimer

In article
,
Randall wrote:

On Apr 14, 5:22Â*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq " ke
wrote:
"Randall" wrote in message

I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another
team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good
lt or a domestique at the very least. Â*Perhaps Levi is asking
to much...?

I was reading Levi's affadavit and was unaware just how extensive his
doping past was. Levi deserves to be shunned from the sport. We do not
need dopers like this wrecking the sport.

It is not the dopers ruining the sport---it is the doping avengers:
people who never had a result on the rivets.

--
Old Fritz