CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hilarious ad snippet: "Brand New Bike for sale" (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=144930)

Tamyka Bell September 13th 06 01:41 AM

Hilarious ad snippet: "Brand New Bike for sale"

This was posted on my uni "for sale" ng. Obviously targeting
people with a death wish:

"have you ever wanted to rush down the mountains at speeds
of up to
50+ km/hr on your very own bike? or are you wanting to get
fit and
look better for the summer seasons at the beach, but dont
feel like
pounding on the pavments running ur shoes off? or do you
even just
want a bike for general use?

well then i may have a great solution to you.

im selling a Brand new Huffy Volta Mountain bike ...

thefathippy September 13th 06 07:23 AM

Tamyka Bell wrote:
This was posted on my uni "for sale" ng. Obviously targeting
people with a death wish:

"have you ever wanted to rush down the mountains at speeds
of up to
50+ km/hr on your very own bike?

YES!

or are you wanting to get
fit and
look better for the summer seasons at the beach,

YES!

but dont feel like
pounding on the pavments running ur shoes off?

YES!

or do you even just
want a bike for general use?

YES!

well then i may have a great solution to you.

YES!

im selling a Brand new Huffy Volta Mountain bike ...

Oh. No thanks. ;^)

Tony F

Tamyka Bell September 21st 06 04:17 AM

Hilarious ad snippet: "Brand New Bike for sale"

Given his failed first attempt, the Huffymeister tries
again:

(from uq.forsale)

think about it
ur racing downhill at speeds of 60km/hr, the wind gushing
through
ur hair. the trerian, a steep rocky mountain trail. the
track that
ur on is unforgiving and carefull navigation and strong wit
is
required for succuss. but thankfully u can takle the
obsticles
easily on ur brand new mountian bike.

boasting dual suspenstion, this mens Huffy volta brand
mountain
bike will allow u to go nearly anywhere and enjoy the
experience.
u will be ensured that this bike will last a very long time,
its
basically just out of the box,being also15speed lightweight
mountain bike u wont have to strain to climb any hill

[email protected] September 21st 06 06:12 AM

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Given his failed first attempt, the Huffymeister tries
again:

snip
ur racing downhill at speeds of 60km/hr, the wind gushing

Are you sure this is the same bike? This one goes faster than the last
one...

Tamyka Bell September 21st 06 06:36 AM

wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Given his failed first attempt, the Huffymeister tries
again:

snip
ur racing downhill at speeds of 60km/hr, the wind gushing

Are you sure this is the same bike? This one goes faster than the last
one...

No, the other one was 50+ km/hr which I think means faster
than 50km/hr...

To our credit, no UQ students have yet humoured this guy
with a NG reply.

Resound September 21st 06 10:08 AM

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
[...]

Hmm...15 gears huh? I didn't know they still made spin on 5 spd clusters.