CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=114790)

[email protected] October 30th 05 03:51 AM

WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork

Hola,

The title says it! I'd like to replace the steel fork on my Mandaric
with a carbon cyclocross fork. Steerer diameter is 1"; I'd consider
threaded or threadless. Also, I'm looking for used so I'm hoping for a
reasonable price (like anyone). Straight bladed is my preference as
well.

Order of preference:
Alpha Q
Alan (straight blade)
Wound-Up
Winwood or similar

Please email what you've got to tRiSpOkE AT A O L dot.... com
Remove the obvious.

Cheers,
Ian in OR

[email protected] November 2nd 05 05:50 AM

WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork

Still looking...
Please send me whatcha got.
Thanks,