CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   whitby unicyclists (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67628)

Logan_A. August 14th 04 09:37 PM

whitby unicyclists

my parental units were drivin down the old hwy 2 and saw the most
incredible thing a unicyclist who they deemed to be set up to do trials.
now there no experts but I'm hoping he was actually A. a unicyclist or
at least riding one
B. a trials rider

if you ride uni trials in whitby add me I live in ajax and work in
whitby oh and ride uni trials.

adams_logan@hotmaildotcom

--
Logan_A. - Trials und Street rider

Zoink!!!
Logan_A.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4088

Mellick August 14th 04 09:45 PM

Hi Logan,

I was out riding along that street today from about 1:30-3. Good
chance it was me, but I've heard rumours of some underground riders in
the area... So I don't know...

--
Mellick - That's my lion! Rawr! I'm scary!

Logan says that staring at trees is better, I can safely say that that
is a completely incorrect response. If John Childs says it, it will
carry more weight. --Paco
Mellick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4874

Logan_A. August 15th 04 08:39 PM

underground AHAHAHAHAHA

Mellick August 15th 04 10:22 PM

No dude I'm serious. Like 3 or 4 weeks ago, my friend's mom saw like 3
or 4 unicyclists riding arround at the No Frills by my house. Now that's
a good group of them, and noone arround here has admitted to riding near
there at all. So we have some underground riders in the area.