CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   WHy dont we just murder Julia Gillard for not speaking about 911 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=221687)

[email protected] October 14th 10 02:26 AM

WHy dont we just murder Julia Gillard for not speaking about 911

WHy?

WHy DONT we just klll these traitors? She is a traitor. If she does
not know that 911 was an Israeli job then should we kill her or show
humanity?
Maybe hand her over to jew false-left Amy Goodman for a good shower
down?

Personally I prefer Focoism. These RAND ****ers are scaredy cat moita

because they know it will **** all their **** up.

Just 20 US military VETS trained in sniping will save the US and then
the rest of the world. And they the RANDY ****ing jews are TERRIFIED
of the Americans.

[email protected] October 14th 10 04:18 AM

On 13 out, 22:26, " wrote:
WHy?

WHy DONT we just klll these traitors? She is a traitor. If she does
not know that 911 was an Israeli job then should we kill her or show
humanity?
Maybe hand her over to jew false-left Amy Goodman for a good shower
down?

Personally I prefer Focoism. These RAND ****ers are scaredy cat moita

because they know it will **** all their **** up.

Just 20 US military VETS trained in sniping will save the US and then
the rest of the world. And they the RANDY ****ing jews are TERRIFIED
of the Americans.

Does anyone ll where Rudd and Howard live these days? If we kill Julia
Retard then we have toe kill t Howard and Rudd at the same time or it
might leave them space to twist the attack to their own devices.

BDK[_3_] October 14th 10 06:56 PM

WHy dont we just murder Julia Gillard for not speaking about 911

In article 2b8a48e2-a72a-41c8-b75f-7f811ca77472
@j25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

WHy?

Because you would go to jail/mental hospital?

WHy DONT we just klll these traitors? She is a traitor. If she does
not know that 911 was an Israeli job then should we kill her or show
humanity?

Only a few people "know" that. They're all insane.

Maybe hand her over to jew false-left Amy Goodman for a good shower
down?

I don't know who she is, but I'm sure you've come up with something off
the deep end.

Personally I prefer Focoism. These RAND ****ers are scaredy cat moita

Back on that BS again? what does "moita" mean?

because they know it will **** all their **** up.

I wonder what you'll howl when they put you in the special jacket?

Just 20 US military VETS trained in sniping will save the US and then
the rest of the world. And they the RANDY ****ing jews are TERRIFIED
of the Americans.

I seriously doubt that, but I'm sure your fantasies about killing jews
arouses you.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!