CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Washing machine (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=205594)

ilan[_2_] July 5th 09 07:17 PM

Washing machine

I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance
to win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a
good start....

-ilan

KG[_2_] July 5th 09 08:18 PM

Washing machine

On Jul 5, 11:17*am, ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance
to win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a
good start....

Dearest Newbie -

Please **** off and go read some math books or something. Come back in
August.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Donald Munro[_3_] July 5th 09 08:55 PM

Washing machine

ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance
to win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a
good start....

Robert Chung wrote:
Which brand?

The one that comes with a years supply of protease.

Donald Munro[_3_] July 5th 09 08:59 PM

Washing machine

ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance to
win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a good
start....

Dumbass,
Whats all this crap about washing machines. Your first post (back) should
be:

a) LANCE is so clean and wunderbar (my spelling checker, not being
German, suggested wonderbra here).

b) That fat doper LANCE is getting dropped by everybody.

Please try again.

ilan[_2_] July 5th 09 10:07 PM

Washing machine

On Jul 5, 9:59*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance to
win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a good
start....

Dumbass,
Whats all this crap about washing machines. Your first post (back) should
be:

a) LANCE is so clean and wunderbar (my spelling checker, not being
German, suggested wonderbra here).

b) That fat doper LANCE is getting dropped by everybody.

Please try again.

You ignorant slut, I already posted these as warmup messages on the
Facebook rbr page. How sadly you lag behind the times.

-ilan

ilan[_2_] July 5th 09 10:07 PM

Washing machine

On Jul 5, 9:18*pm, KG wrote:
On Jul 5, 11:17*am, ilan wrote:

I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance
to win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a
good start....

Dearest Newbie -

Please **** off and go read some math books or something. Come back in
August.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Sorry about being a day late.

-ilan

ilan[_2_] July 5th 09 10:09 PM

Washing machine

On Jul 5, 8:47*pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance
to win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a
good start....

Which brand?

I'm not sure, but from you response I assume Brandt. One thing for
sure, it doesn't come with a dryer, this "nouvelle technologie" hasn't
come to France yet.

-ilan

Robert Chung[_3_] July 5th 09 11:26 PM

Washing machine

ilan wrote:
"Robert Chung"
ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a
chance to win the washing machine on France TV's call in
competition. Not a good start....

Which brand?

I'm not sure, but from you response I assume Brandt.

Ah. In that case, you may not have missed much.

ilan[_2_] July 6th 09 12:29 AM

Washing machine

On Jul 6, 12:26*am, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
ilan wrote:
"Robert Chung"
ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a
chance to win the washing machine on France TV's call in
competition. Not a good start....

Which brand?

I'm not sure, but from you response I assume Brandt.

Ah. In that case, you may not have missed much.

I don't know anything about them except that they are responsible for
naming Mike Brant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L136big8Kco His
managers decided that his actual name, also Brandt, would cause an
issue with the washing machines.

-ilan