CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=187931)

C Yohman June 14th 08 01:13 AM

Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Hi all,

Thanks for your help 4.5 months ago. Sorry to reply to you, so late,
but bicycles aren't a number one priority for me. I'm more of a hiker.
Anyway, I did find more specific information on my 1998 Fuji Sagres.

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...es&T ype=bike

Shift Levers Grip Shift MRX-200
Is that the same as the SRAM grip shifts that Peter recommended?

Rear Derailleur Shimano AceraX
Where could I find the corresponding diagram on the bike.shimano.com
site?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Chance

C Yohman June 14th 08 04:06 AM

Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

As a reminder, it's from this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3f92a91c9b56d/

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...1998&Brand=Fuj...