CycleBanter.com

CycleBanter.com (http://www.cyclebanter.com/index.php)
-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258000)

[email protected] August 27th 19 09:03 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ?
 
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 12:50:04 PM UTC-5, Theodore Heise wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:30:52 -0700 (PDT),
Pavan Pharter wrote:
First we have that idiot Bob Roll who adds about as much intel
as a talking bag of rocks.

Next there is Phil Liggett, who's raspy voice is irretrievably
and forever linked to having Lance's remaining nut and shaved
ball sack deep in his throat for nearly a decade.


Shiny.


Lastly, and I haven't even watched a moment of this year's tour
to even know of this is true but some dickhead (or group of
dickheads) decided it would be a good idea to give Lance
Armstrong a say and a spotlight.


Don't disagree with this; bad move.


Magilla - come back to RBR - stop hanging out with the ****s on
Facebook with Henry Chang as your overlord. You might as well
have spayed and neutered you bad monkey


Ronde Chimp? He was never as entertaining as he thought he was.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA


Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days, but better than nothing.

Ted Heise August 29th 19 05:41 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck isMagilla Gorilla ?
 
On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:03:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 12:50:04 PM UTC-5, Theodore Heise wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:30:52 -0700 (PDT),
Pavan Pharter wrote:


Magilla - come back to RBR - stop hanging out with the
****s on Facebook with Henry Chang as your overlord. You
might as well have spayed and neutered you bad monkey


Ronde Chimp? He was never as entertaining as he thought he
was.


Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in
there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days,
but better than nothing.


Hey, good to know. Thanks for the suggestion, Carl!

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

[email protected] August 30th 19 08:23 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ?
 


Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days, but better than nothing.


Real men stay here rather than be censored by a gay asian fluffer. No thanks.

Ted Heise September 2nd 19 10:11 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck isMagilla Gorilla ?
 
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:23:09 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in
there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days,
but better than nothing.


Real men stay here rather than be censored by a gay asian
fluffer. No thanks.


Now you've got me curious. Surely not Chang?

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

William Henderson October 22nd 19 07:12 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is Magilla Gorilla ?
 
writes:



--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA


Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in
there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days, but
better than nothing.


It's a pity Usenet.rbr died, but I suppose everything has its day.

25 years ago we had a great "Eurobikers" group with meetups and decals
and events but it too faded.

Unfortunately I don't do Facebook ot Twitter or any of the workalike,
closelyresemble chatrooms.

--
Davey

Ted Heise October 23rd 19 01:19 PM

NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck isMagilla Gorilla ?
 
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:12:19 -0600,
William Henderson wrote:
writes:

Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA


Hey Ted,

Many of us have gone to rbr on Facebook. Feel free to join in
there. It's a bit more tame than the good old Usenet rbr days,
but better than nothing.


It's a pity Usenet.rbr died, but I suppose everything has its
day.

25 years ago we had a great "Eurobikers" group with meetups and
decals and events but it too faded.

Unfortunately I don't do Facebook ot Twitter or any of the
workalike, closelyresemble chatrooms.


Yeah, FB is borderline worthwhile. The rbr group there is okay,
but as Carl indicated not the same as the Usenet group in its
heyday. Still, it's been fun to see *many* of the old usual
suspects.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13 PM.
Home - Home - Home - Home - Home

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CycleBanter.com