CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PING Maggie - OT (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=84899)

wafflycat March 15th 05 06:47 PM

PING Maggie - OT

I want to share this with you..

As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller than the
stuff I was wearing mid-December.

Normal service now resumed - onward & downward :-)

Cheers, helen s

Roger Zoul March 15th 05 09:20 PM

wafflycat wrote:

:: As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller
:: than the stuff I was wearing mid-December.

It must be really tight, huh? :)

wafflycat March 15th 05 09:21 PM

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:

:: As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller
:: than the stuff I was wearing mid-December.

It must be really tight, huh? :)

Watch it you, or I'll arrange for you to have a visit from the puncture
fairy ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Roger Zoul March 15th 05 09:58 PM

wafflycat wrote:
:: "Roger Zoul" wrote in message
:: ...
::: wafflycat wrote:
:::
::::: As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller
::::: than the stuff I was wearing mid-December.
:::
::: It must be really tight, huh? :)
:::
:::
::
:: Watch it you, or I'll arrange for you to have a visit from the
:: puncture fairy ;-)

oh, please don't do that. I don't need to be walking 20 miles! But tight is
good, no? ;-)

Maggie March 16th 05 11:11 AM

wafflycat wrote:
I want to share this with you..

As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller

than the
stuff I was wearing mid-December.

Normal service now resumed - onward & downward :-)

Cheers, helen s

You dropped 5 sizes since December? HOW YOU DO THAT GIRLFRIEND????? I
want the secret. I want to do down one more size and I have been
working my ass off. Plus eating healthy. I blame menopause. ;-) I
blame menopause for everything in fact.
All Good Things,
Maggie

wafflycat March 16th 05 11:17 AM

"Maggie" wrote in message
oups.com...

You dropped 5 sizes since December? HOW YOU DO THAT GIRLFRIEND????? I
want the secret. I want to do down one more size and I have been
working my ass off. Plus eating healthy. I blame menopause. ;-) I
blame menopause for everything in fact.
All Good Things,
Maggie

No secret, it's simply being incredibly overweight beforehand and still
having a long way to go! It's also called going to Weigh****chers every week
without fail, getting on the scales, eating healhily and keeping a food
diary of everything I eat (which has been weighed & measured before it goes
into my mouth). Menopause does cause problems - it is a PITA.

Cheers, helen s

Michael Warner March 16th 05 11:35 AM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:47:04 -0000, wafflycat wrote:

As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller than the
stuff I was wearing mid-December.

Normal service now resumed - onward & downward :-)

Surely you also did a lot of onward and upward to achieve that :-)

--
bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

wafflycat March 16th 05 12:13 PM

"Michael Warner" wrote in message
. ..

Surely you also did a lot of onward and upward to achieve that :-)

Certainly a lot of willpower! Not too much of the upward as the terrain
around me is gently undulating rather than mountainous :-)

Cheers, helen s

Maggie March 16th 05 01:32 PM

wafflycat wrote:
"Maggie" wrote in message
oups.com...

You dropped 5 sizes since December? HOW YOU DO THAT

GIRLFRIEND????? I
want the secret. I want to do down one more size and I have been
working my ass off. Plus eating healthy. I blame menopause. ;-)

blame menopause for everything in fact.
All Good Things,
Maggie

No secret, it's simply being incredibly overweight beforehand and

still
having a long way to go! It's also called going to Weigh****chers

every week
without fail, getting on the scales, eating healhily and keeping a

food
diary of everything I eat (which has been weighed & measured before

it goes
into my mouth). Menopause does cause problems - it is a PITA.

Cheers, helen s

That is absolutely fabulous. That required alot of discipline.
Something I lack. You should be really proud of what you accomplished.
I hope you went out and bought some really great clothes as a reward to
yourself. Good going. I envy your success and your discipline. I'll
keep blaming menopause until I reach my goal weight. ;-)
All Good Things
Maggie

Roger Zoul March 16th 05 06:41 PM

wafflycat wrote:
:: "Maggie" wrote in message
:: oups.com...
:::
:::
::: You dropped 5 sizes since December? HOW YOU DO THAT
::: GIRLFRIEND????? I want the secret. I want to do down one more size
::: and I have been working my ass off. Plus eating healthy. I blame
::: menopause. ;-) I blame menopause for everything in fact.
::: All Good Things,
::: Maggie
:::
::
:: No secret, it's simply being incredibly overweight beforehand and
:: still having a long way to go! It's also called going to
:: Weigh****chers every week without fail, getting on the scales,
:: eating healhily and keeping a food diary of everything I eat (which
:: has been weighed & measured before it goes into my mouth). Menopause
:: does cause problems - it is a PITA.

And.....and....wearing it tight! :)

::