CycleBanter.com

-   -   My Wife And I Ride A (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=119957)

Werehatrack December 29th 05 02:38 AM

My Wife And I Ride A

It was an intentional Troll, from what I can see. The
miscapitalization, the fact that the text was directly lifted from an
archived posting, the massive crosspost, the presumed-pseudo that
doesn't appear to be the original author of the posted copy despite
its construction...all adds up to a Troll.

(Capitalization intentional, given the specific Troll's behavior.)
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Zippy December 29th 05 12:55 PM

My mistress And I Ride A tandem

I like to get out for a tandem cruise with my mistress. Questions for
r.b.t net.personalities:

- How to I explain the tandem to my wife who doesn't ride?

- What product works best at removing those smells? You know what I'm
talking about...

- Are there 3-seat tandems? That could lead to a dream come true, the
long lusted after three-way bike trip.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Kinky Cowboy December 29th 05 03:05 PM

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:55:50 GMT, Zippy wrote:

I like to get out for a tandem cruise with my mistress. Questions for
r.b.t net.personalities:

- How to I explain the tandem to my wife who doesn't ride?

You need to find a legitimate second use for the tandem - try your
local blind charities, who will probably be able to find a blind
stoker looking for a sighted pilot to take them out for rides in the
country.

- What product works best at removing those smells? You know what I'm
talking about...

This depends a bit on your mistress' choice of seat - pure carbon
fibre (Selle Italia SLR C64, for example) will be completely
impervious to odour-retention. A Brooks B17, otoh, will need to be
replaced rather more frequently than is ideal so that the smell of the
leather overpowers anything else present.

- Are there 3-seat tandems? That could lead to a dream come true, the
long lusted after three-way bike trip.

While rare in modern times, triplets(and more) were commonly used for
pacing on the track before motor-pacing took over. Watching the rump
of somebody else's 3-way while winding up for a finish remains a
common practice among solo riders today.

You already know how hard it is to get a well matched tandem partner,
and my experience of 3-somes is that it is well nigh impossible to
find three people to go at the same pace; the comical fumbling is
great fun as a novelty, but for getting to your mutual destination
even a tandem is often slightly second best to two solos.

Kinky Cowboy*

*Batteries not included
May contain traces of nuts
Your milage may vary