CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I'm stunned... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=239680)

Cicero_Venatio January 15th 13 02:42 PM

I'm stunned...

Lance you owe me years that I can't get back.

Bob Martin January 16th 13 08:40 AM

I'm stunned...

in 662979 20130115 144255 Cicero_Venatio wrote:
Lance you owe me years that I can't get back.

You gave them willingly

Cicero_Venatio January 16th 13 03:20 PM

I'm stunned...

You gave them willingly

------------
I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,
DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or
indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,
all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better
(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole
fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

Fred Flintstein January 16th 13 06:14 PM

I'm stunned...

On 1/16/2013 9:20 AM, Cicero_Venatio wrote:

You gave them willingly

------------

For years I only dated women that looked like his mom. The *******!

Frederick the Great January 17th 13 09:31 PM

I'm stunned...

In article ,
Cicero_Venatio wrote:

You gave them willingly

------------
I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,
DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or
indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,
all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better
(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole
fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

You are in shock now. Try getting past the denial quickly
and get to the good stuff: anger. There'll be no point in
moving on then.

--
Old Fritz

atriage[_9_] January 17th 13 10:04 PM

I'm stunned...

On 17/01/2013 21:31, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
Cicero_Venatio wrote:

You gave them willingly

------------
I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,
DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or
indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,
all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better
(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole
fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

You are in shock now. Try getting past the denial quickly
and get to the good stuff: anger. There'll be no point in
moving on then.

Idiot

Frederick the Great January 18th 13 07:39 PM

I'm stunned...

In article om,
atriage wrote:

On 17/01/2013 21:31, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
Cicero_Venatio wrote:

You gave them willingly
------------
I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,
DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or
indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,
all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better
(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole
fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

You are in shock now. Try getting past the denial quickly
and get to the good stuff: anger. There'll be no point in
moving on then.

Idiot

This is what I mean.

--
Old Fritz

Louison Bobet January 19th 13 01:47 PM

I'm stunned...

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:20:25 AM UTC-5, cicero venatio wrote:
You gave them willingly

------------

I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,

DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or

indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,

all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better

(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole

fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

Not a total loss: If you double them over, the stupid yellow bracelet things can be used as a sort of cock ring. Sent them home with your hump-of-the-week as a souvenir.

[email protected] January 19th 13 01:51 PM

I'm stunned...

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:47:02 AM UTC-5, Louison Bobet wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:20:25 AM UTC-5, cicero venatio wrote:

You gave them willingly

------------

I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,

DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or

indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,

all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better

(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole

fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

Not a total loss: If you double them over, the stupid yellow bracelet things can be used as a sort of cock ring. Sent them home with your hump-of-the-week as a souvenir.

Double them over? Too funny! I just slip it on for a snug fit. LIVESTRONG!!!

Frederick the Great January 21st 13 01:41 AM

I'm stunned...

In article ,
Louison Bobet wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:20:25 AM UTC-5, cicero venatio wrote:
You gave them willingly

------------

I bought 2 trek road bikes because of him. Also, magazines, books,

DVD's, sunglasses, just think of all the sh*t he promoted, directly or

indirectly, watched tours and bought Captain Morgan that was advertised,

all the training I did in the mistaken belief that would make me better

(it didn't because I didn't take performance enhancing drugs), the whole

fraud is like Bernie Madoff. I'm devastated.

Not a total loss: If you double them over, the stupid yellow bracelet things can be used as a sort of cock ring. Sent them home with your hump-of-the-week as a souvenir.

I see here and now in rbr all the lives LANCE ruined;
their plaints and pathetic mewlings of wasted lives;
living out their final emotionally maimed days. How
could I have been so blind!

--
Old Fritz