CycleBanter.com

-   -   Basque tour NOW!!! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=129132)

Jan April 4th 06 02:33 PM

Basque tour NOW!!!

Eurosport TV and on www.eurosport.com

Jan

Call me Bob April 4th 06 03:09 PM

Basque tour NOW!!!

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:33:23 +0100, "Jan"
wrote:

Eurosport TV and on www.eurosport.com

You can load just the direct feed, without all the accompanying web
page gubbins, directly in media player with this url:

mms://vipeurosport.yacast.net/Eus_Live01

"Bob"

Tony Raven April 4th 06 04:49 PM

Basque tour NOW!!!

Jan wrote:
Eurosport TV and on www.eurosport.com

Jan

There's me switching on expecting to see lots of close fitting bodices
only to see a load of lycra.

--
Tony

right."