CycleBanter.com

-   -   Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=253722)

[email protected] April 26th 17 05:01 PM

Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

MrCheerful April 26th 17 05:08 PM

On 26/04/2017 17:01, wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Why didn't you film your leap off a bridge?

Mr Pounder Esquire April 26th 17 05:21 PM

wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

[email protected] April 26th 17 10:10 PM

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:22:09 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

MrCheerful April 26th 17 11:41 PM

wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

Why do you keep lying about your income and expenditure?

[email protected] April 27th 17 08:19 AM

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:01:15 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

UPDATED:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/momen...ail/story.html

MrCheerful April 27th 17 08:35 AM

On 27/04/2017 08:19, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:01:15 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

UPDATED:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/momen...ail/story.html

what is the relevance to uk cycling?

Mr Pounder Esquire April 27th 17 07:52 PM

wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:22:09 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a
job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs
looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

So I was correct about you being too old then?
Simon, I was NOT having a go.

[email protected] April 28th 17 04:56 AM

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 7:52:52 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:22:09 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a
job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs
looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

So I was correct about you being too old then?
Simon, I was NOT having a go.

My ex BP mate who is 62 has left Avis vans after 10 years and is now getting a lab job at Reckitts with my other mate who is 54. My Vivergo job will be starting in May/Juns as px want BP staff out by Xmas.

http://www.pxlimited.com/px-group-ne...l-park-from-bp

Bret Cahill April 28th 17 07:34 AM

Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-...ail/story.html

He would never be able to get that far in the U.S. as the U. S. is not as free a country as the UK.

In fact, just showing up in public like that would justify shooting the mo fo in some states.

Bret Cahill