Jay by Tim McNamara
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 09:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich wrote: When you are a Great Recession denying father humper... You do know that...
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
20 116 Techniques
The unpopularity of cycling by Simon Jester
3 Million spectators expected at the World Championship in Yorkshire this weekend compared to 140 000 for the British F1 GP.
Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
by Vladimir Sedach Go to last post
1,021 202,413 General
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-citi-bike-helmets-license-de-blasio-licenses-vision-zero-20190904-kxb62vi3y5hfnag2y7vbpr4zze-story.html -- Andrew...
6-8 yr old rema tiptop patches- too old? by patrick[_2_]
Just got back to riding after 6 months off and had a couple of problems with patches. Using the usual abrade/clean - alky or acetone then lay down the glue,...