Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 1.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shug
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Shug
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

I just watched it again ..... TERRIFIC! Terry, you made that kids week
and I am certain that he made your as well.
Stuff like this makes me enjoy this Forum and -You- add a ton of
passion and fun...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Shug
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Loved it here and and in the "Videos" section of this forum too......

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Shug
Close Call

Wow .... Dang ... me and my daughter just watched this and she asked "Is
he a "Jack-Ass Guy?" That IS a compliment in this house.
Glad you survived .... and got it on video. I fell of off a...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Shug
Bicycle helmet vs Skate helmet

I have a doofy yellow Bell helmet that I abhor wearing but it has saved
my melon a couple of times on MUni now. Especially the back of my head.

I gotta say that I want a skate helmet as it seems to...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Shug
Simplicity: a 16mm film experimental unicycle film

Bravo .... I really and truly enjoyed that and the live music with
fiddle and chanting wails was brilliant.

--
Shug

Industrial Strength...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Shug
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Darn fine quality on that vid.

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Shug
Opening weekend delight

That is so much cool!
Envy....... enjoy.:D

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Shug
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

MondayHopscotch;1149696 wrote:
The one part of me that gets (and stays) cold when riding in lower
temperatures is my feet. What do you all wear as far as shoes go when
riding in cold...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Shug
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Here in Minnesota for MUni I wear...
Keen Growler insulated boots
Smartwool socks
REI Polyester/Spandex (sexy!) workout pants
DIY Momentum () wind pants
Smartwool zip top
Golite wind...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Shug
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Here in Minnesota for MUni I wear...
Keen Growler insulated boots
Smartwool socks
REI Polyester/Spandex (sexy!) workout pants
DIY Momentum () wind pants
Smartwool zip top
Golite wind...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Shug
Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

cuzican;1147369 wrote:
Wow, you did an awesome job of painting that it looks 3d. Is it made
from plywood and how tall is it? I want one.

I blush :)
It is plywood and is 7 feet tall.
Painted in...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Shug
Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

MuniAddict;1146653 wrote:
That's so cool! Next year have him doing a crank flip!:p

Haaaa.... I would like to have him doing a major drop from the roof.

petad;1146665 wrote:
Awesome, I wanna...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Shug
Knee surgery from CMW

Yeah .... good and healin' vibe coming your way. This thread makes me
want to be more careful .... but ride till ya' pop or tear.
Seriously though my wish is for good knees for all of you. My wife...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Shug
Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

Hippy Holidaze All,
For the last 4 years this has been our Christmas yard feature.
30009
I painted it but copied it off a small picture that we have but never
use anymore called the Uni Santa. He...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Shug
Do you guys ACTUALLY get mad??

I never get mad ..... just laugh and give back a witty retort. Same as
road rage ... when people flip me off or yell I just wave at them like
an idiot. It confuses them.
Even on this site there are...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Shug
Is Terry here?

Missing your videos and wacky-ness and great skills.
Shug

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Shug
MOVIE: Cal Muni Weekend 2008 - San Diego

Yeah Man ... Muni and stuff.
Rockin' rock ridin"......
Lucky ya'll........

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Shug
"Glengarry Glen MUni"

Haaaaa.
Terrific. Man!

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17511
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Shug
Epic 45 mile Coker *and* Muni after!

Too fun ya'll. Man, I gotta get a 36'er and go for some of those long
rides. Sure would love to join you all someday!
Is the beach ride pretty flat and on paved path?
Enjoyed the pix and pizza. Also...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Shug
Calling MN riders(and anyone else whose in the area)!

Jon Atwell;1103523 wrote:
Hey whats up guys!

so I've seen seen a some riders from MN around the forums and thought
I'd announce an event that TCUC/me/Alex Zeller are hosting. SO the
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Shug
Keny Banks Muni Photo

Gutsy trail! Balls-Out skilled Rider. Gaaaaaah.....
Inspirational.

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Shug's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Shug
Tailbone Protection For MUni?

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
I'm not sure exactly what kind of riding your doing but I used to do
some fairly technical speed muni and that was the one thing I didn't
injure.

Well ... wet...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Shug
Tailbone Protection For MUni?

vanpaun wrote:
661 bomber shorts should do the trick!

Those look really sturdy! Thanks for the consideration and I will
consider them. They don't seem terribly expensive ..

--
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Shug
Tailbone Protection For MUni?

Been riding a good bit of MUni lately and take a good fall now and then.
A couple of them have been to the backside .... on me buttocks. Ha.
Although so far no tailbone injury, it has been close on...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Shug
The HARDness of the 2-wheeled unicycle is INDESCRIBABLE! INSANELY TRICKY!

feel the light wrote:

People like weird looking unicycles though. My friend Bounce had a very
showy zig zag tall uni, with a bunch of chains and sprockets, custom
made for show. Heavy and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35